Monday, April 21, 2008

Quotes for the week

"Of course, anger can always be justified.
But then, so can forgiveness.
Just depends on how much more you want from the adventure."


"Always listen to your doubts. Not just because they might teach you of your fears, but because, sometimes, they might teach you of your wisdom."


"Don't be afraid. You needn't slay the beast nor scale the entire mountain. That's not how it's done. You only need to move through today. Think of the distance you've already covered. Focus on your strengths. Let each new step remind you of your freedom. Let every breath you take remind you of your power. Seek out friends and guides; they're anxious to help. You're not alone. You're understood. This road has been walked before. Dance life's dance, just a few steps at a time, and in the wink of an eye you will wonder to yourself, "What beast, what mountain? Was I having a dream?"


"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.Just walk beside me and be my friend." --Albert Camus

3 comments:

WIKKY said...

love all of them, especially second to last. Very thought provoking. Mom, did you blog this or did Codye? You need to specify.

Codye Brynn said...

Yeah it was me, haha but they are her quotes she has sent me over the months. So I thought its sort of her but still me doing it! haha
You saw the email that we are all going to be able to post on this one right?

Abi said...

so codye you are in charge of two blogs? Man!! Those are great quotes!